Ortur 32-Bit Motherboard Laser Engraving Machine
shipped in 24 hours
It can be only shipped to EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, United Kingdom, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden, and Estonia.
It can not be shipped to US, US plug has been sold out!!!
- [Advanced firmware] Ortur laser master firmware, smarter, faster, more accurate and easier to use. Professional motherboard with 32-bit MCU. It can preprocess 32 instructions, support up to 921600 baud rate, more powerful! The engraving speed can be as high as 3000 mm/min. (If the laser engraving result is not considered, the moving speed can be as high as 1000MM/S)
- [Excellent safety protection] 1. There is a G sensor on the main board, if the machine detects unauthorized movement, the laser beam will stop. 2. If your computer system stops or the USB cable is disconnected, causing the laser engraver to stop moving, the laser beam will stop to prevent fire. 3. If the laser engraving machine is under control, but the user forgets to operate and keep the laser beam working, if the motor stops moving, it will cut off additional safety to prevent fire.
- [Perfect compatible system] Use LaserGRBL or LightBurn (this is the most popular paid engraving software in the world, very easy to use). Supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Mac OS and Linux.
- [Achieving precise engraving] The laser power range can be S0-S1000. Compared with only S0-S255, Ortur Laser Master can control the laser beam more accurately, and can even "draw" a photo on paper with a high-power laser unit. The 8-bit high-power laser engraving machine cannot do it.
- [Quality and Assurance] We are the manufacturer of ORTUR. We only provide Amazon customers with the best quality and comprehensive pre-sales and after-sales services. If you need pre-sale consultation or encounter any problems. Please email me ✮support_ortur[at]163.com If you encounter a technical problem, please visit Wubbortur.tech/support Our engineer Gil will solve the problem and solve the problem for you. For more information, please visit: ortur.tech/olm2
- Motherboard: 32 bits motherboard with 32Bits MCU
- Firmware: Ortur Laser Master Firmware
- OS of Upper Computer: Windows (Working with LaserGRBL), MAC OS and Linux (Working with LightBurn)
- Adapter power: 36W, 12V 3A
- Machine power: LU1-2: 7W; LU1-3: 15W; LU1-4: 20W；LU2-4: 20W
- Laser module power: LU1-2: 1200mW-1600mW; LU1-3: 4000mW-4500mW; LU1-4: 5000mW-5500mW；LU2-4: 5000mW-5500mW
- Laser Wave Length: 445 ± 5nm
- Laser focus: LU1-2(Variable Focus); LU1-3 &LU1-4&LU2-4(Fixed focus)
- Default Focal Length: 55MM for LU1-2 Laser Module; 29MM for LU1-3 & LU1-4 & LU2-4Laser Module
- Input Format: NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
- Carving Area: X: 400MM x Y: 430MM
- Carving Speed: 3000MM / Min and less
- Image size: No Limit (The pixel accuracy could be adjusted freely, and the default is 300 pixels per inch, it's about 0.81um pixel precision)
OLM-2 Parts List:
X-axis Assembly *1; X Aluminum Profile-460mm *2; Y Aluminum Profile-540mm *2; Wires; Timing Belts *2; Mainboard Assembly *1; X Motor *1; Backboard of Laser Module *1; Base Anchors *3; Y limit switch *1; Split Wire Loom Insertion Tool *1; USB Cable *1; Laser Goggles *1; Power Adapter *1; Laser Module *1; Wooden Plates for Testing *1; Acrylic Plate for Testing *1; User Manual *1; Brush *1; Cable Ties *6; Spacers *3; Wrench *1; Corner Connectors *4; Hexagon Wrench *1; M5x25mm Screws *4; M5x10mm Screws *9; M3x8mm Screws *6; M5 Nuts*5; M5 Cap Nuts *4
The pixel accuracy of Ortur Laser Master 2 can be adjusted freely (the default is 300dpi, about 0.81um pixel accuracy) to ensure the image quality is delicate and accurate.
Support All Computer Systems
- LaserGRBL (free software) supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10. LaserGRBL is the most popular carving software in the world, could import different format images, you could editing in PhotoShop, Inkscape, CAD, etc. and then connect to the engraver via laser LaserGRBL for engraving and cutting.
- LightBurn (paid software) supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. It's the most popular paid carving software in the world, very easy to use.
BIG Engraving Area
The engraving area of the engraving machine is larger than that of A3 paper, which can meet the needs of small or large engraving and provide you with more engraving options.
32 Bits Motherboard
For Smoother And Faster Carving
Specialized motherboard with 32 Bits Arm CPU. Fast execution and greater resolution vs 8 Bits boards.
Upgraded Ortur Laser 1.4 Firmware, Core GRBL 1.1h. Multimple improvements.
- When the laser engraver is working, the operator should not leave it alone, just in case the materials being carved catch fire.
- Do NOT operate laser without eye protection (Laser goggles).
- Please set up laser engraver in the fireproofing area, with good ventilation.
- Please keep minors (especially kids younger than 14 yours old) away from this laser engraver. Minors of any age should not use this laser without direct Adult supervision and proper eye protection
- Please avoid strongly impact on the machine.
- Please do not touch the laser beam with your hands or any other objects you do not wish to engrave/burn/cut. Serious physical harm is possible if used improperly.
- Please do not touch the heat sink, when the laser engraver just stop working, it may scald your hands.
- Use the laser engraver in a room that can be closed by a door and ensure that neither laser beams nor stray light can penetrate through the windows.
- While using the laser engraver, use door signs or a warning light on the door that indicates the laser engraver is in operation.